Spread colours and happiness with our babouches. In collaboration with our local shoemakers we produce two types of Moroccan babouches:
* The traditional very colourful babouches with closed heels from TAFRAOUTE in the Anti-Atlas mountains and
* the traditional pointed babouches from FèS.
SUSTAINABILITY: Each pair is handmade with goat/sheep leather. Our goats and sheeps live a happy life, wandering day by day with their herder. With this business we can bring work to undeveloped mountain regions and support locals. For us it is important to pay fair salaries.
UNIQUE: Each pair has his own character. Make them to yours…walk them in and you won’t give them away anymore.
Get your pair
- ONLINE here OR
- in Switzerland at our store Maison Darna in Hochdorf
- Yoga mit Gallus in Hochdorf
- Palma Sole Yoga in Zurich
- Collab Zurich (available in spring ’18)
- in the UK at Gigi’s Dressingroom at Wood Street Indoor Market in London
We don’t have your most preferred colour? Contact us. Everything is possible 🙂